New Ranking System

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  xbuildabongx on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

Imo no matter when you join into a merch you can make money. With albinos we had tons of members join half way though with still TONS of room left to merch with. If members could of looked at the bigger picture and invested ( out of there own free will) we could of merched it longer. I know since you joined late other members will get more "profit" then you, but if were a clan how is that bad? The more total clan wealth the better. I know this will never happen because people are selfish and only care to merch items from the start. Think about it tho, working together as a clan even if you only make a 25% gain on your small invest. Something is better then nothing imo

sooo many post happened when i wrote this, lol this is for ytons answer to my post

xbuildabongx

Posts : 75
Points : 6024
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  diepalpatine on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 am

I am thinking about investment from the point of view of the newly recruited member. If he joined half way through the merched item, it is understandable that he does not want to invest a lot of wealth on the merch item. Here is the dilemma, if he invests a lot, he does not feel good; if he does not invest a lot, he may be kicked.

Can we do something like this? When we accept this member, we let him know that the clan is already invested merch item for how many days and when "expected" to end. Of course, we do not release the name of the merched item. Then we let him to decide whether he wants to join right now or wait for the merch to end. If he decides to join now, then he should invest full amount. Otherwise, he will have no access of our member's forum.

Of course, the bad side is that if he may not be patient enough to wait for say 20 days. Just a thought.

diepalpatine

Posts : 135
Points : 6386
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  Hockman on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 am

This is why it is best to do heavy recruiting in between merches, like right now. That way we don't have to worry about this as much.

Hockman

Posts : 214
Points : 6916
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Eastern US

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  xbuildabongx on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 am

diepalpatine wrote:I am thinking about investment from the point of view of the newly recruited member. If he joined half way through the merched item, it is understandable that he does not want to invest a lot of wealth on the merch item. Here is the dilemma, if he invests a lot, he does not feel good; if he does not invest a lot, he may be kicked.

Can we do something like this? When we accept this member, we let him know that the clan is already invested merch item for how many days and when "expected" to end. Of course, we do not release the name of the merched item. Then we let him to decide whether he wants to join right now or wait for the merch to end. If he decides to join now, then he should invest full amount. Otherwise, he will have no access of our member's forum.

Of course, the bad side is that if he may not be patient enough to wait for say 20 days. Just a thought.

Number one reason people think this is SM and other public clans. People have it in there brain that merching clans are bad, they scam, the leader makes all the money. YOUR WRONG. Do the dam math like come on. Yes the leader might have a small % of the item before it merchs, Why? hes testing the item... would you want him to release an item that he never tested for 1-2 days? No i sure as hell would not. We are investing 500m-1b into an item you don't just pick any item. Its smart investing
If people can start to trusting other members merching would go WAY better. The fact of the matter is that not everyone will listen, nor trust everyone. Only way to have good members is to slowly get rid of the bad. That being said a good member STARTS with you. Day 1 of you joining the clan, if you could invest with your own free will, and being okay with a small % profit (might even be as low as 10%) that shows us who are great members to keep around. I myself will even junk trade away some new members stock if you invest 75% of the way through. You can quote me on that

xbuildabongx

Posts : 75
Points : 6024
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  diepalpatine on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 am

No hard feeling please. I wish that I did not offend anyone.

diepalpatine

Posts : 135
Points : 6386
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  xbuildabongx on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 am

diepalpatine wrote:No hard feeling please. I wish that I did not offend anyone.

not at all man, i think everyone should know that tho.
Public clans are a scam tho, something private like this runs and works different.

SM is so massive that other small public clans merch with them. Thing is they all dump early. So lets say SM posts 1.5m dump price on mace's other small clans will be like okay we will set dump price as 750k. Starting was like 140k when released. My members are still making a ton of money, i look like a pro leader and my members wont need to junk trade. Amazing right? not really because when that happens it creates a crash, which then makes your members stuck with junk. Who know nothing about junk trade and put all there money into the item. They then go around yelling this merch clan scamed me and it goes from one person to another creating a bunch of nubs who hate merching lol

If new members can learn to trust some of the high ranked players in this clan you will go far. Zelda hockman yton all of them know merching and are willing to help others learn. They tell you don't put your eggs all in one basket. They never expect you to invest 100% of your wealth plus give a great guide on junk trading plus more

xbuildabongx

Posts : 75
Points : 6024
Join date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  diepalpatine on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 am

Agree with you. I was lucky that this is the first clan I have joined.

diepalpatine

Posts : 135
Points : 6386
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  Zelda Twinzz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 am

I'm glad to hear that Smile

if I did it all for the money, I would start a public clan.
and scam everyone merchanting with it, but I choose not to do that.

@diepalpatine, I think no one should feel offended by the things you say, because it's your oppinion, and I'm glad you speaking your oppinions, and ideas, this will help our clan being more successful.

Zelda Twinzz

Posts : 460
Points : 7033
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

http://topsmerch.0wn0.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  Yton on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 pm

If you start merchanting with public merches then.. you can just give up Merchanting. Public = losing money obv.
avatar
Yton

Posts : 428
Points : 6636
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 25
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  Esrapk on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 pm

''They then go around yelling this merch clan scamed me and it goes from one person to another creating a bunch of nubs who hate merching lol''


Laughing

Esrapk

Posts : 12
Points : 5815
Join date : 2010-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  diepalpatine on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

xbuildabongx wrote:
diepalpatine wrote:No hard feeling please. I wish that I did not offend anyone.

not at all man, i think everyone should know that tho.
Public clans are a scam tho, something private like this runs and works different.

SM is so massive that other small public clans merch with them. Thing is they all dump early. So lets say SM posts 1.5m dump price on mace's other small clans will be like okay we will set dump price as 750k. Starting was like 140k when released. My members are still making a ton of money, i look like a pro leader and my members wont need to junk trade. Amazing right? not really because when that happens it creates a crash, which then makes your members stuck with junk. Who know nothing about junk trade and put all there money into the item. They then go around yelling this merch clan scamed me and it goes from one person to another creating a bunch of nubs who hate merching lol

If new members can learn to trust some of the high ranked players in this clan you will go far. Zelda hockman yton all of them know merching and are willing to help others learn. They tell you don't put your eggs all in one basket. They never expect you to invest 100% of your wealth plus give a great guide on junk trading plus more

@fight108, here is what our member's view on our generals and public clans. Take a look. They can be trusted. Believe me.

diepalpatine

Posts : 135
Points : 6386
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  fight108 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 pm

lol Great. We'll put that to the test next merch...
avatar
fight108

Posts : 28
Points : 5809
Join date : 2010-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: New Ranking System

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum