Tops Merch!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 am

Runescape name?:ki erking ( 2 spaces
What experience do you have in merchanting: not much
Do you have any experience junk trading:no
How much cash do you currently have:70m
Briefly explain why you want to join this clan: Make money for skills
Will you be cooperative and participate in all item/activity checks:Yes
Extra information about yourself:
Who referred you to this clan? (If applied on rs forum, say "forum"):forum

https://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/joshcboy/?action=view&current=SoulWars-164615.png
thats just my best items. If I put all my other items like herbs, pots, runes, etc i think i could ammount up to around 150m

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Zelda Twinzz Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:08 am

accepted.

make free some cash to get 100m, before next item.

junk trading guide:
https://topsmerch.0wn0.com/guides-f5/pro-final-junk-trading-guide-for-dummies-and-pro-s-t389.htm#3564

welcome Smile

Zelda Twinzz

https://topsmerch.0wn0.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:55 am

ok, so am i expected to spend 100mill on the item being merched?+ howmuch proffit would i make?

Back to top Go down

Post  xbuildabongx Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 am

Profit in buy out merching all depends on yourself. If you can catch updates use 6 slots all the time your 100m could turn into 200m+ with a good merch item. If you slack at getting offers in first and don't use many slots your 100m could only turn into 130m.
Key ways to increase profit are:
1. Catch GE Updates (SOOO Important , think of the GE as a line. You catch the update first and get your offer in you get the first item sold in the GE)
Why is this so good? because solo merchers will sell off some stock right after an update to check if people are still buying it out to be safe. Also once everyone in the "line" has got an offer it starts back with you.
2. Get stock early. If you wait till the last week of the merch to invest all your money you wont see much of a profit.
3. Use as many slots as you can. As for myself I flip so i cant use all 6 slots. But 4+ is still key at the start of any merch to max profits
4. Reset offers. EVERYDAY. No matter what the update zero gp or 100k always reset offers after GE updates

xbuildabongx

Back to top Go down

Post  Yton Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 am

xbuildabongx wrote:Profit in buy out merching all depends on yourself. If you can catch updates use 6 slots all the time your 100m could turn into 200m+ with a good merch item. If you slack at getting offers in first and don't use many slots your 100m could only turn into 130m.
Key ways to increase profit are:
1. Catch GE Updates (SOOO Important , think of the GE as a line. You catch the update first and get your offer in you get the first item sold in the GE)
Why is this so good? because solo merchers will sell off some stock right after an update to check if people are still buying it out to be safe. Also once everyone in the "line" has got an offer it starts back with you.
2. Get stock early. If you wait till the last week of the merch to invest all your money you wont see much of a profit.
3. Use as many slots as you can. As for myself I flip so i cant use all 6 slots. But 4+ is still key at the start of any merch to max profits
4. Reset offers. EVERYDAY. No matter what the update zero gp or 100k always reset offers after GE updates

just read the junk trading guide. It includes all these steps.
Yton
Yton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down