Tops Merch!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Farewell Everyone Empty Farewell Everyone

Post  Hockman Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:14 am

So the most dreaded thing in Runescape just happened to me. I lost everything. My old home computer's security was compromised and they got my rs password. This "old friend" of mine wanted to make a bank video of my wealth. So once I had everything i owned in my inventory, i logged and he logged into my account and stole 1.4 BILLION GP. I might have like 20m to my name left but that's it. I just realized how quickly your years of work can be erased in this game so I'm going to be spending a little more time in real life now lol. Ill be checking back every once in a while to check on things.

GL in rs everyone and please take it from a guy who found out the hard way: change your password frequently, make sure your computer is clean, and try to avoid logging out at any time with valuables in your inventory / on you.

Hockman

Back to top Go down

Farewell Everyone Empty Re: Farewell Everyone

Post  deathboy376 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 am

Damn, sorry to hear it. At least you can get back to your real life. This game is far too addicting

deathboy376

Back to top Go down

Post  diepalpatine Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

Sorry to hear that. Hope to see you again some time in the future.

diepalpatine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum