Tops Merch!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:16 am

Runescape name?: sorry but i dont give my name because there are some ppl who thinks its funny to spam me on rs.
What experience do you have in merchanting: much:D always flipping
Do you have any experience junk trading: never needed
How much cash do you currently have: 135m
Briefly explain why you want to join this clan: i would like to try merch with a clan
Will you be cooperative and participate in all item/activity checks: uhm... yea:D
Extra information about yourself: nope srry
application Geld_g10

Back to top Go down

application Empty lol?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:00 am

erm this is a private merch clan? we arnt gona spam u b/c u have a funny name ^^ also i could get ma m8s 3B and get him 2 take a picture and say it was mine realy doesnt show its ur bank pic b/c of no name could be any1's lol.

*edit spelling fails

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Yton Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 am

^ totally agreed. Show a new picture with your real Wealth. otherwise a simple Kick.
Yton
Yton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 am

application Geld11

well here it is:P and i can now only hope i dont get much spamm:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hockman Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 am

You posted on inactivity that you'd be gone till the end of November. I had no choice but to kick until you got back. Are you going to be away for an extended period of time?

Since you mysteriously are not gone when you said you would be, it makes me think you could have been just posting that in order to not have to post item checks (and dump).

Hockman

Back to top Go down

Post  xbuildabongx Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 am

I agree
He also posted junk trading exp: NEVER needed?

Hello, do you know what kind of clan you applied for? We always junk trade at the end.
This makes me think he is going to dump early in the GE

xbuildabongx

Back to top Go down

Post  Hockman Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 am

well zar0s never participated in a merch with us before, so he has time to learn junk trading. I'd just like an explanation for the inactivity post.

Hockman

Back to top Go down

Post  xbuildabongx Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 am

i agree that he would have time to learn to junk trade. His answer dose not state that tho it says never needed. Not None or any answer close to that.

xbuildabongx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 pm

first of all i never do junk trade because i dont need it i always flip items and if they dont sell or crash or something i put it on lowest on ge and wait... but about the inactivity thing i got this account from a friend who said tops merch is a good merch clan.. but if u dont want me im gone here

if u give no reaction about this tomorrow i wont come back anymore

Back to top Go down

Post  xbuildabongx Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 pm

The items we merch you wont ever flip. The item will become 100% junk so you would have to learn to junk trade. Selling in the GE for lowest would takes a few weeks and ruin a big % of your profit

xbuildabongx

Back to top Go down

application Empty mmmm

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:33 pm

erm well. . . . like was just said thier is no way 2 sell this item we will merch even on g/e lowest u will have 2 learn 2 merch or get a few risings or buy items like ags claws as they r dropping with ur just

tbh id say give him a chance hockman and see how he does if he doesnt follow up with item checks and so on then kick <3

p.s im trusting person, and woopy aint that funny a name i seen sum called vagiy cream now that was funny

Back to top Go down

Post  Hockman Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm

yearight, yes we are a good private merchanting clan, but we are looking for dedicated merchers who will stay active and improve the community. Based on your apathetic response and history of account trading, your application is denied.

Hockman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down